- To obtain a position as a mid-to-senior level web developer within a collaborative environment.
- Bachelors of Visual and Performing Art, May 2005
- University of Maryland at Baltimore County, Baltimore, Maryland 3.61/4.00 Cum Laude
- Proficient in implementing static and dynamic websites
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS 3 and Sass
- Proficient in Responsive Design
- Experience in MAMP, PHP/MySQL
- Proficient in Web Accessibility
- Proficient in Email Marketing
- Proficient in Video Production/Post Production
- Proficient in 2-D/3-D motion graphics and animation
- Experience with Vagrant
- Experience in SEO
- Experience in Bootstrap and Foundation
- Final Cut
- After Effects
Sr. Interactive Director/ Director of Technology, Harborside Group, December 2009-2016
- Designed, developed and implemented digital strategies that support and build upon brand experiences that promotes stronger relationships with our consumers.
- Directed leadership of .com, mobile, e-mail marketing, and search marketing solutions.
- Championed industry and digital trends, tools, and technologies while implementing those innovative tools into marketing initiatives.
- Created budget proposals and project timelines for all client web projects.
- Served as an Interactive client manager for various projects while guiding the scope and deadlines of these projects for timely completion.
- Lead and implemented web video marketing solutions for our internal sales teams outbound efforts.
- Guided management with streamlined business technology trends and solutions.
- Managed external IT vendors when additional resources were needed.
Interactive Designer/Director, Creative Intelligence Agency, March 2009-2010
- Designing and developing all interactive applications.
- Overseeing all aspects of the interactive project phase.
- Research and development for cross integration from print to web.
- Creating wire frames and concepts for end user experience.
- Debugging and testing code to assure cross browser performance.
- Developing HTML backup for the Flash deliverables.
- Testing Flash and HTML accessibility.
- Designing banners and emails that support the Flash micro-sites.
- Setting up pages for client presentations.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining our remote ftp area.
Interactive Designer, MGH, December 2006-2009
- Collaborated in with various members of creative to produce online marketing materials.
- Responsible for juggling a wide variety of materials while meeting deadlines.
- Assisted with various development aspects of client sites.
- Designing, programming, debugging html emails to ensure cross client consistency.
- Writing extensible, clean code for future use.
- Responsible for re-creating web materials from a print campaign.
- Maintaining small to large scale client sites.
- Troubleshooting communication or spec errors in the development cycle.
- Developing landing pages with rich media.
- Performing a quality assurance evaluation of the deliverable prior to trafficking.
- Programmatically animating clients online rich media advertising.
- Producing audio and editing video for client pitches and websites.
Associate Programmer, AcceleraRomar, February 2006-November 2006
- Collaborated in cross-functional teams to produce e-learning materials.
- Programmed and debugged e-learning Pharma training courses.
- Responsible for the insuring end functionality of the product.
- Obtained graphics and audio for the implementation of the lessons.
- Created SCORM compatible XML documents for proper LMS utilization.
- Insuring efficient timing towards the final steps of software development.
- Determined if the Storyboard content needed refinement for proper design aspects of the lessons.
Addy Awards: Silver Addy Award | Micro or Mini Sites – Ocean City, MD, Sound Design, 2008
Interactive Media Award: Education , Texas Instruments, Programming 2006
Howard Community College Animation Festival, August 2004